Who can sign up for MazelTot?
Any family living in the seven county Denver area (Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas or Jefferson) with at least one parent who identifies as Jewish and at least one child prenatal through preschool age (zero to four years) can sign up for MazelTot.
How do I sign up?
Click on “Sign Up” to create your MazelTot account. Once you submit the enrollment information on the sign up page, you will receive an email with a one-time login link. Use that link to return to mazeltot.org and set your permanent password. Be sure to choose something that’s easy to remember!
What are the benefits of MazelTot?
MazelTot users can redeem up to 3 discounts on Jewish activities including camps, classes, preschool, events, independent celebrations or retreats. Click on the buttons above to find programs and events.
How do I redeem a discount?
Registered MazelTot users can redeem a discount on most (but not all) events and programs listed on mazeltot.org. Log in to your MazelTot account and then navigate to the program or event you would like to attend and simply click the Redeem Discount button to start the process. There are 6 discount categories and as a MazelTot user, you can redeem 3 big discounts. Here’s a reminder of the categories and the value of the discount you receive:
- Camps - Try out a free session of camp. A MazelTot discount covers 100% of tuition for one camper under age five, for one session of camp, up to a maximum of $250.
- Classes - Take a free class. A MazelTot discount covers 100% of class tuition for a child under age five with or without their parent(s), up to a maximum of $100.
- Independent Celebrations - Have a Jewish educator, rabbi or ritual leader create a unique Jewish experience for your family. A MazelTot discount covers 100% of the cost, up to a maximum of $250.
- Events - Get free tickets for your family to attend an event. A MazelTot discount covers 100% of ticket costs for your immediate family, up to a maximum of $100.
- Preschool - Receive one free month of preschool tuition, applied over 9 or 12 months. A MazelTot discount covers one free month of tuition for one student, up to a maximum of $500. This discount can only be used by families new to Jewish preschool in Greater Denver and Boulder.
- Retreats - Attend a family retreat for free. A MazelTot discount covers the cost of your immediate family’s retreat registration, up to a maximum of $250.
What does “Discount Unavailable” mean?
Once you are signed up for MazelTot, you can redeem a discount on any event or program with a red, “Redeem Discount” button. If you redeem a discount for preschool, you will subsequently see a grey button on all preschool programs that says “Discount Unavailable.” This means that you have already used your discount for preschool. Remember, only families that are new to Jewish preschool in Denver and Boulder can use the preschool discount and therefore a discount in that category can only be used once.
Does MazelTot collect money?
No, you will pay the organizations directly, offline at a MazelTot discounted rate.
What if I request a discount on the wrong activity?
Until an organization confirms and processes your discount, you can always cancel your request. Once a discount has been confirmed and processed, it cannot be canceled.
What happened to the offer of subscriptions to The PJ Library?
Subscriptions to The PJ Library are not currently available through MazelTot and PJ Library enrollment is currently on hold for families in Greater Denver and Boulder. The PJ Library does not allow families to purchase subscriptions. For more information, visit The PJ Library online.
Who created MazelTot?
MazelTot is a nondenominational, no-obligation Jewish Life initiative of Rose Community Foundation in collaboration with 35 organizations and congregations.
For more information about MazelTot, please contact Perri Klein, MazelTot Coordinator, at 303.398.7407 or email@example.com.